Saturday, June 7, 2008

Julia (Ross) Lufkin from Rangeley, Maine

MGS Member Stephanie Lufkin Gross writes in hope someone out there can help her.

"I am on a quest to find a picture of my grandmother, my father’s mother, who died when he was two. He doesn’t remember how she looked, and has never had a picture of her. She was a Ross from Rangeley, and I know that there are a number of Ross’s still there but I don’t know how to contact them. Her name was Julia Ross and she married Henry Lufkin. I am hoping that someone might have a clear picture of her and would be willing to give it to us for my father’s sake. What would be even more terrific is if someone has a wedding portrait of the two of them. My father is in his 80’s now so you see there is a bit of a concern to find one soon. I have been looking for some time."

Thank you for any help you can give me on this.

Stephanie's e-mail is slg2007@verizon.net.

No comments: